- Two levels of accuracy- ? 0.010 in (0.25 mm) standard; ? 0.005 in (0.13 mm) high accuracy.
- Improved software drivers-improved Windows 95, NT, or 3.x drivers, Autodesk Device
- Interface (ADI), and Microsoft mouse emulation.
- Choice of pointing devices-new ergonomic design, 16-button cordless and 4-button corded cursor (included), and optional 2-button pen.
- Easy installation-simple cable hook-ups, easy-to-install software and user-friendly setup program for DOS applications (no more dip switches).
- Optional stand available*
Summagrid V is the next generation of economical, large format tablets. These tablets provide higher accuracy, a sleeker ergonomical design, improved Windows software drivers, and a new user friendly setup program-no more dip switches! Summagrid V is an ideal choice for CAD/CAM, GIS mapping, or any application that requires a large format tablet.
Summagrid V is supplied with three pointing device options-a 4-button cursor, 16-button cursor, and a 2-button, click tip pen-available in both corded and cordless versions. Although these devices provide a new, more ergonomical design, they retain the familiar keypad layout Summagraphics users prefer.
*We offer a selection of optional digitizer stands for our Summagrid V large-format digitizers. These sturdy, adjustable stands provide a wide range of height and tilt settings to give the digitizer user a comfortable, non-fatiguing work area. Height adjustment ranges from 35.5 in (90.2 cm) to 49.13 in (124.8 cm) and tilt may be adjusted to provide an angle from zero (horizontal) to 80 degrees..
What’s in the Box
- Summagrid V Tablet
- Corded or Cordless Pointing Device
- Pointing Device Tray
- TabletWorks Driver Software on CD-ROM
- Interface Cable
- Power Supply
- User’s Manual
- Optional Pointing Devices: 16-button cursor, 4-button cursor or click-tip pen (corded or cordless)
- Optional Stand
||SG5-36 24 in x 36 in
(610 mm x 914 mm)
|38.3 in x 47 in
(973 mm x 1194 mm)
||36 in x 48 in
(914 mm x 1219 mm)
|50.3 in x 59 in
(1278 mm x 1499 mm)
||44 in x 60 in
(1118 mm x 1524 mm)
|58.3 in x 71 in
(1481 mm x 1803 mm)
|Manual Lift / Manual Tilt
||Do Not Use
|Power Lift / Manual Tilt
||Do Not Use
|Power Lift / Power Tilt
Important Information about Digitizer Stands:
- Use only the specified stand for the digitizer model shown above.
- Use of the wrong stand could result in digitizer damage. We will not be responsible for damage to digitizers used with unapproved stands.
- Please contact your Summagraphics Sales Representative for additional information.
||0.8 in (20.3 mm)
||PC systems compatible with Summagraphics Microgrid UIOF,
CalComp and GTCO emulation for compatibility with major software programs
||ADI, Microsoft Windows 3.1/95/98/NT/Me/2000 drivers (WinTab compliant), DOS mouse driver
||2,540 lpi (100 lpmm)
||? 0.010 in (0.254 mm) Standard Accuracy
? 0.005 in (0.127 mm) High Accuracy
||Up to 200 pps (points per second)
||Microgrid UIOF, GTCO, CalComp
||0.5 in (12.7 mm)